Saturday, August 4, 2012

RAMADHAN IS COMING AGAIN!!!!!!

    YEAH!!Today is the first ramadhan in 2012.I'm so excited to celebrate it with my family.The hostelians went back to their home yesterday.Today I wake early in the morning because we want to `sahur`.we have to eat because it can help us to do our daily activity since we were fasting.                                                             At night,my mother and I were prepared the food that we ate at `sahur`.after `sahur` we have to prepare for prayer together with my family.Then,I help my mother to clean our house.The month that we were waiting is here now.Since we were fasting,we have a lot of time and we can take it as our time to study.we also can do a lot of activity such as recite Al-Quran,pray,charity,and many else.                                                   Tomorrow,the hotelians have to go back to hotel.Actually,I don`t want to go back to hostel.Now,it`s time for us to stop. I will continue write it after this.Good bye.Love you all.    

By: Rabiahtul Pauzi

No comments:

Post a Comment