Sunday, August 5, 2012

ALYSSUM

    Hey Hey Hey you all! How are you? Did you all miss me? I know you'll miss me. I haven't write a post since I was busy doing my homework. Argh!!! Tension lorh.. Many hw to do. Today was the 16th day all the Muslim have to fasting fasting fasting and fasting. It's kinda tired to fast all day and at around 7.30 we have to break fast. Yummy! Yummy food you eat. Ok. This is not the entry that I want to tell you.

    Hey you over there! Do you know Allysum?? I'm sure you don't know because the first time I heard that weird thing my mind was in blank. You know what? ALLYSUM are.... I will tell you at the other post.
Hehehe:). I was joking. I know you are not laughing. Crazy me. Allysum. It is a kinda of flower. A name of flower la.
  "Hajar! You have to paid 20 cent."
 -Why? me said-
"Because in English cannot use la."
-Ah! Pokai me-
  "Another 20 cent".
-Oh MAN-
You know why I'm put that little tittle is Allysum. That is my group name.

This is Alyssum.

  Okay, I know in your mind why I put Alyssum as our name group. I don't know. Not me that have charge to put this flower name. It's Sis Maya known as Kak Maya was in charge because she was the leader of this group.


This is Kak Maya our group leader.
The rules of this group:

1) First, you have to speak in English or not you have to pay 20 cent on Thursday. Like me. Pokailah.
2) It doesn't matter if you have gramartical(sorry I don't know how to spell it) error, as long as you try to          
    speak.
   It was very easy, right?

The member of this group:

1) Me lah( Hajar)
2) Farzana (Faal)
3) Ainaa
4) Rabiahtul
5) Syaheera
                  and all the 2 Al-Ghazali hostelians. Sorry guys because didn't write your name. My hand was    very tired. Want to sleep!!

Where Ummi? Where did you go?

ENGLISH WAS VERY EASY RIGHT?

With full of love,
Hajar Miss Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment