Sunday, August 26, 2012

Innovation in Technology

AIHARA'S DEVICE!!
(latest product)

 Hi guys, we meet again! I am verrrrrry sorry because I post this entry late and actually I want to post it earlier buuut I did not get the pictures until noww..So here the story Ms. Nadiah, our English teacher gave form 2 Al- Ghazali a task to choose anything  that we can make it more modern in the future. So, my group (Hajar, Rabiahtul and me) choose a sofa that can change in to many ways and able to listen to the music. After that we supposed to do a presentation so that our classmates know what is our product. On Wednesday, we had our presentation!

First, we greeted first and then hand out our brochure for further more information. Then, we told them our newest devices is sofa. We explained to them one by one. For an example, we told them our sofa can change into a bed and can massage your body. Our devices is verrry unique. Ok I here I will tell you the shape of this device is big and rectangular. Its unique features are built in leather and built in button. Other than hat, its special function are able to change into many ways, can listen to the music and have wifi.

Next we promote our devices that if they buy our product they will get FREE iPhone and earphone. Besides that, its warranty are 5 years and if it is broken we can exchange or repair it back. Its payment is about    RM 150,057 and the real price of our sofa is RM 247,500.00. I think I like my product which is made by my group and I. It worth it you know that and if my group and I made it for real I guess many people will buy it!!! 

Here the photo of my group work!  

 


This is the whole thing in the mahjong paper!
(nice right...)


So, this is the sofa with a bit of detail what the sofa can do.

This is the explanation of my groups' device!

I think that's all.



Au Revoir

Sincerely: Nur Ainaa Nabihah Zulkifli :)




No comments:

Post a Comment