Saturday, August 11, 2012

Assignment...homework!

 

 Hi everyone ! Do you miss my post? Of course right.. never mind! Do you know that today is the 20 day that all Muslim has fast and another 9 days we will celebrate ' Hari Raya Aidilfirtri'!  It will be fun celebrating Hari Raya!Ooh can't wait!! ok that's enough I want to write in this post about homework.

 
 I think every students has homework and sometimes assignments! I also has home work and assignments (folio) I has a folio to give to my teacher on 10 August 2012! so, I have to do it quickly and finish it!  Typing... typing....typing...typing....typing...typing...typin..typing.. and lastly... FINISH > 3 .ooh so tiring and sleepy. But, what can I do I have to finish it! Furthermore, I also has History and Geographic folio to finish them so, that I can give to the teacher on the right day!! Even though doing it sooo tiring the score is going to be extra score for my last examination! :)  Sometimes homework is good because, homework can makes us remember back what we had learnt. But, too much homework can cause stress and tired.I think, if you have homework you should do it soon as you get it so that it won't be a lot if you procrastinate. Finish your homework because it is your responsibility to get it done. Get your rest. So that's all I think. See you in my next post!

~Do your homework~

Au Revoir
With love, Ainaa Zulkifli 







No comments:

Post a Comment