Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ramadhan want to leave us

Hye Guys! I never write a post until my last post was Frenemies. You know what? Today is the last day all muslims in this world tired fasting all day. But, in Ramadhan was the best month in my life. I like Ramadhan because "Only those who understand the meaning of Ramadan only saddened by the departure of Ramadan. Not easy I get a double reward.". In Ramadhan if you are doing charity you will get a double reward than the other month.  In this holy month, my class has to face many obstacles. I know you can do it, 2 Al- Ghazali.

When I want to get out from the mosque for the last terawih, 
Ramadhan came and greeted me, 
And said " I have to go now and I will miss you"
May we meet again.
O Allah, I really-really sad.

If this was the last Ramadhan for me.
already enough supply for me at the afterlife?

O Allah, I hope this is not the last Ramadhan for me.
May we meet again Ramadhan and I will miss you.

Hasta La Vista, Ramadhan

The best month ever.

Those who are reading my post, please forgive me if I have do mistakes at you.

If God will we will meet again,
If God extend my age.
- Remember me in your doa-

Siti Hajar Yusri.



No comments:

Post a Comment