Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monthly Examination!

ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND HEY EVERYONE!
Once again it's me AINAA!! 

    How are you? I hope you all are in a pink of health. Oh how I miss writing....writing...writing and posting...posting..posting...posting. Guess what  I just finish my monthly examination!! Oh what a relieved but  after the monthly examination I have final examination. That will much much much much more difficult!! right.... I just need to study harder harder and harder!! Back to the point the monthly exam was okay. sometimes hard but not too easy.it so so so I guess. Luckily it had finish and my family and I can celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr!!


I think every examination is important and if the result was em ok but not flying colors maybe we're sad. that does not mean we should give up right.. we should try harder because fail in life does not mean fail forever and " Usaha tangga kejayaan" ( sorry that's  in Malay)

I think that's all I don't know what else to say lah. c u in my next post and don't forget to leave a comment!! One more thing actually I want to post it earlier but I keep forgetting and it's not finish yet but now it's finish. Bye I want to watch " Apa Celop Raya" oh it is soooo funny!


Au Revoir
With love,
Ainaa Nabihah 

No comments:

Post a Comment