Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome Syawal!!

 
Bye Ramadan :(
Assalammualaikum and bonjour everyone! Today is Hari Raya Aidifitri but Ramadan had leave us :(          I"m so sad and, will Ramadan come back for the next year. I hope so.. You know that actually during this Ramadan my friends and I facing the obstacles that is very sad~~~ I know that my friends and I are facing it patiently. Never mind I don't want to talk about this. Back to the point... Hari Raya is the day all the people ask for forgiveness and enjoy the victory after 1 month all the Muslims had fast.  But you know today this year it seem sooooo fast that I had fast and I did not feel like 1 month !!Besides that, Ramadan is the HOLY month after all and what you do that is good deed you get twice reward unlike the other months. Furthermore, Ramadan is fun and there are a lot of benefits of fasting! You know what when Syawal is coming I will miss Ramadan but what can I do time does REALLY go fast! right don't you all think like that. Ramadan is the best and Ramadan never be erase in my hearts &mind!!


Continue...

Hello Syawal! :)
Hello again.....This morning my family and I had to shower sunat for this 'Raya'. Then we are going to pray sunat for Raya too!oooh and this morning my family and I are going to eat 'nasi impit, kuah kacang, lemang and rendang. So yummy!! After that my family and I ask for forgiveness and we get lucky money!!( which is in Malay duit raya) Then my family and I will go back to my hometown which is situated in Perak, Ipoh. OOh I think it will be a long journey!! Until here ok I have to go to my car so that I go to my destination!!



The singer is noh ft raihan salam aidifitri!( new song)



This is a song like 60an ( I think) ( long ago song)
Here I put a song about hari raya!! You can listen to it :)



Next I will tell u later in my next post..


Au Revoir
With love, Nur Ainaa Nabihah Zulkifli

No comments:

Post a Comment