Saturday, August 4, 2012

Time Is Gold!!



    Assalammualaikum and Hi everyone! I'm back again because for Ramadhan all the hostelians go back home every week. OK I know you all miss me right... oh I'm just joking. Guess what now it has been 2 weeks all the Muslims had fast. Time REALLY go fast! So now I want to share with you that affects us all, everyday, every hour, every minute and every second and it is all about TIME IS GOLD!!  

     Hmm... I think everyone knows that time is precious right.. >5 right! Time go really fast so we should not waste our time by doing useless things! Sometimes I like to procrastinate my work such as doing homework or things that I don't like !:(  Whenever I procrastinate my work I am SO in a rush to finish my work! So, you all can not procrastinate your work and appreciate TIME!!! Time is the most precious thing for everyone. Our life is like a bubble, a short morning dream. So, we should take a good care of time and value time. I think you should have schedule so, that you know what should you do and not wasting time. So, we all should be able to plan our activities. 


      In my suggestion ' Time Is more Precious than Money'.This is because money lost in business and sometimes can be gain or earned again. Everyone wants a lot of thing such as success, money luxuries. However, the successful person can get it and there are the one who value time. So, all the best everyone! I'm trying hard too so that I can appreciate and value time :) In English class I learnt about Time Is Gold and Teacher Nadiah show us the song about ' Lemon Tree'.


This is the song and it is kind of related to time!
Enjoy :)



So, from this song there are a lot of moral values right...
Lastly, don't waste your time!

Time is something that will never go back..
So use it wisely!!

Au Revoir.

Sincerely: Nur Ainaa Nabihah bt Zulkiflii




No comments:

Post a Comment