Saturday, August 4, 2012

Break Fast in the Mosque!








Assalammualaikum and Bonjour everyone! This is the month of Ramadan right... In the month of Ramadan almost all the mosque invite people to break fast in the mosque. So, on Tuesday 31 July 2012 all the hostelians went to the mosque to break fast. After everyone done Asar prayer we all take a shower so that we all won't come to the mosque smelly! When everything is finished the hostelians depart from school at 6:00 o' clock. The name of the mosque is ' Masjid Qariah Labu Hilir'. The mosque took around 20 minutes to arrive there. We went there by bus of course.


oh yeah I forgot to tell you. All form 2 hostelians (girls only) we wore the same colour of 'baju kurung' and the colour is brown! After 20 minutes we arrived and sit there. My friends and I sat together in one place. When it about 6:45 the old man told us to sat on the table while waiting to break fast! While waiting to break fast Dato' Hashim  gave a speech. bla.. bla... My friends and I looked at the food and dishes ooh it looked so yummy and my tummy can't wait to EAT! Tick, tock, tick, tock it's already 7: 30 and it 's time to break fast! I recite the doa' and EAT! After my friends, all the hostelians and I finished eating we all go to perform our prayers. ooh now my tummy is full with food and water! :) Next, we pray Maghrib prayers, Isya' and Tarawih prayers.

About 10:00 o' clock we finished pray and eat again which is called 'moreh'. The doughnut taste good! yummy ~Then, we went back to the hostel~ On our way to go back there a song What Makes You Beautiful and Love Girl! I LOVE THAT SONG. I really enjoy even though just in the bus. Then about a few minutes we arrived.. uh I want to listen to the song!! :(


ok, I have to go now! see you in my next post

Au Revoir

With love, Ainaa Zulkifli

No comments:

Post a Comment