Saturday, July 28, 2012

Oh My English







Assalamualaikum and hi everyone! How are u? I hope anyone that read my post are fine. :0 You must be wondering why is my title is OH MY ENGLISH! ok I want to tell how I learn English and to improve our English. DO you know that at first I really don't know anything at all about ENGLISH! but then I still learn to improve my English. Here's the story mory of me. For the first time ever I thought that English is Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! So whenever that my teacher told me to do an essay I was like ok SOO easy. You know what I do I translate Malay to English essay! When it was a due date I gave my essay and the teacher said that MALAY CANNOT translate into ENGLISH!! My bad~ So, I learn from my mistake and I keep asking the teacher how to improve my English. The teacher said that read a lot of books in English, watch English movies and keep doing exercises. I do what the teacher had advise to me. So that's all about that and "As the saying goes Practice makes Perfect" and keep practicing so that we don't repeat the past mistakes~


HI again!
First time I REALLY HATE ENGLISH! but what can I do everyday I still learn English and day by day I started to LIKE ENGLISH and I keep doing exercise. after I kinda discover English I LOVE it. You know English is useful! For example if your dream is to study overseas you have to speak English and English is famous all around the world. Beside that, EVERY country use and learn English! Another thing is you can improve your English by speaking English everyday, it's OK if the grammar and vocabulary is incorrect as long you try your best! Insyaallah if you practice everyday your English is getting better!!  I find a  website that you can learn English   http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/learning Oh ya~ do you know that there is a program about English and that is OH MY ENGLISH! That program is also good to improve English. I suggest that you can watch Oh My English! that program is funny, comedy and excellent I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

I wish you the best for those who  really want to be good in English!


Au Revoir 
Love, Ainaa Zulkifli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment