Friday, July 27, 2012

The Precious Month is here!!



Ramadan Mubarak  :)





Asssalamualaikum and HI everyone! It's been a long time I did not write in this blog after my last post about Go SMANILAI. right~ This post I am going to write about Ramadhan the month that muslims are waiting for. >3! So, today ( Saturday, 21 July 2012) all muslims start fasting.


Do you kow what is fasting? Ok fasting is to stay away from eating, drinking and things that can invalidate(cancel)  from time of dawn until sunset time. So know you know what is fasting. Every morning before the dawn I have to wake up to eat so that there are energy for today daily activities and that's called "sahur". My family and I wake up and eat so that we are not weak. Ramadan is a precious month from all the other month. After Ramadan all muslim celebrate Eid- Ul -Fitr ( Aidilfitri) .!!Eid ul Fitr is a celebration after fasting~~ ok talk about Eid-ul-Fitr later . So HAPPY FASTING TO EVERYONE!!

Au Revoir!!

~Bye, c u later~

With love: Ainaa Zulkifli

No comments:

Post a Comment