Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ramadhan was coming..

Hye, there! I haven't write any post since I was at the hostel . How did you feel? Did you miss me? I love you all . Yeah!!. Ramadan was coming again. I was very-very happy that Ramadan was coming. It came once a year and it means I am getting old. Poor Hajar! You're getting old too, guys. As you know, Ramadan is the holy month. I bet you all why I describe Ramadan as a holy month.

I have to wake up early and get sahur every morning. Can I do it?? OOO.. I wake up early in this morning and after that I sleep again. Hahaha.. I don't know why I am laughing. I don't feel tired fasting at this year.
My mom said I was growing and growing and that's why I don't feel tired. Okay, guys. I want to get bath and waiting the azan prayer of Maghrib. My cute stomach was starving and it sang a rock song. Happy Fasting, muslims.

Goodbye SYAABAN
Welcome RAMADAN
Waiting SYAWAL

HASTA LA VISTA, GUYS!


The cutest person,
HAJAR.

1 comment:

  1. hoit . u steal my words ahh . aishh , why ah ? u want to steal my words ??

    ReplyDelete