Tuesday, July 10, 2012

2 Al Ghazalians

This is the owner of this blog. 
This is AiHaRa, which means Ainaa, Hajar and Rabiahtul
We want to introduce you one by one.

(Nur Ainaa Nabihah bt Zulkifli)
I lives at Taman Setiawangsa,Kuala Lumpur.
My date of birthday is 30th April 1998. I was born in Pahang.
I have 5 siblings including me and I'm number 2.
My father's job is an engineer and my mother is a housewife.
My favourite food is western food and my mother's dishes.
I LOVE to drink soursop, mango, grape and guava juices.
I like to watch adventure stories/movies, comedy, love especially KOREAN and HOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!! 
When I have free time I would surf Internet, riding a bicycle, read books and playing badminton. 
Beside that, I LOVE to travel around the world and discover new things.
My dream is to be a doctor.

(Nur Rabiahtul Insyirah bt Pauzi)
I lives at Kampung Tiroi, Labu
I was born on  15 November 1998
I was born at Terengganu
I'm the oldest in my siblings. 
I want to be a success pilot in the future.
My hobby are swimming, playing badminton and fishing.
My favourite dishes are my mom's dishes and traditional food. 
My favourite drink are soursop, orange, grape and teh o.
I like to watch cool, love and Hindustan movies.
I also like to travel around the world.
I want to make my parents happy and proud of me!! :)

(Siti Hajar bt Ahmad Yusri)
Okay, this is me.
I live at Kampung Chelet,71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
The special day on my life is 24th Oct 1998. The first day I had born to this world.
My mother had borne me at Hospital Seremban,Negeri Sembilan.
I am the oldest from the three child.
I want to be a successful surgeon when I grow up. 
Talking, playing something and surf Internet are my hobby.
My favourite food is my mom's and aunt's dishes. Yumm..
I love to drink mango and apple juice and no to forget Milo ice.
My wishlist is
* a new camera and hand phone
* go to umrah
*travel around the world
and many things.
I like to watch comedian,funny ,thriller and romantic movies.
My idol are the prophet Muhammad and Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh.
I like BEAST in Korea.

So, you think which one is the cutest?
If doesn't me,so what??

Bye. Have a good day.

Love, AiHaRa.

No comments:

Post a Comment