Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My life as a student

Let's the picture tell the story


  Since we had two weeks holiday, Teacher Nadiah our English teacher give us an assignment that we have to do in this holiday. The assignment is about our experience and memories in our primary and secondary school and we have to compare the environment of the schools. This two weeks we got many homework to do in this holiday. Thank you teacher because gave us many homework. This two weeks you have to spent in correct ways. OK, let's go to the main topic.  In your school, you have to face many things.Good things and bad things,right? You have to face it with a lot of patient in your heart. OK, let's do this work.

(Sekolah Kebangsaan Dato' Ahmad Manaf)


My best friends and I when I'm standard 6

      Rewind back to my primary school,I was studied at Sekolah Kebangsaan Dato' Ahmad Manaf. I studied when I was a pre-school until standard 6.  When I was pre-school, I was feeling so great to go to school, because I am a tiny little girl that doesn't know anything. At there, I learn A,B,C, spell, read and write. At first our school has building but then the buildings have to demolished and that's why our school has to use cabin. .When I was in standard 5 and 6, my school use cabin for study because want to build a new environment of our school. Oh,I like to study at the cabin because it has air-conditioner . In SKDAM, I got many friends and teachers. My friends also support me when I'm in happiness or sadness. The teachers also very kindly to us. When   we was in standard 6, the teachers gave us more attention because we have to face UPSR in that year. We have to do the best in that year. The teacher gave me many opportunity to join many activities in or out of school. Teacher Jamelah Bibi my class teacher and the one who teaches me English subject. She was kind to me and she always correct my mistakes. The environment of the school is quite clean and as a children, the student of SKDAM is quite naughty and willful. The teachers patiently take care of their student.At the last day in 2010, we are so sad that we have to separate each other. We hope one day we can met.

(Sekolah Menengah Agama Nilai)


       Ok, I want to tell you about my secondary school. Time passed so fast until I didn't realize that I was in form 2. At first I entered this school, I was very surprised that this school is not that I expect that this school is small but has a good record. My mother recommends me to enter this school. At the orientation week, I have a friend that from primary school. But on the third day she was transferred to another school. I just adapted to be with them in an Al-Ghazali. I was very nervous to be a junior at this school. I tried to calm myself and think as long as I live in this world I grew up not being a young so this is a new experience for me. I met with a variety of friends, teachers and subjects. At first I was not able to occupy the hostel but I get an offer to sit in the hostel. At the hostel,I was be an independent and disciplined girl. This is great for me for a teenager. As long as I'm sitting in this school I found that this school is not the kind I expected. This school has received the top ten in the PMR and SPM. I am thankful to my mother that sent me to this school. Now I am in form 2 and I have to go through various challenges and obstacles to become successful students. I found many friends that is kind, friendly and likes to make funny. I am delighted to school here. Being a junior student made ​​me a naughty student become a more disciplined. Next year my friends and I will take a big exam that is PMR and I hope that Batch '98' can get the best result in this school as we are the last batch take PMR. I pray that we can do the best in PMR. Amin...







    Teacher Zubaidah as our class teacher teaches us subject Sejarah. I like her because she taught well in this class(2 Al-Ghazali). She is a kindly person and I loves her. The teachers also give us attention in all subject no matter we are in PMR or not. Our class separate girls and boys. Although our class is majority girl, but we always make noisy in class. The teachers also scolded our class for make noise and bit disappointed at our class but we are teenagers that are growing time to time. Even though our class was always heard in the staff room, we want to cover back our reputation. I love this class and we try to decrease misunderstanding  and hope that we always help each other in studies and curriculum. I hope that batch '98' in SMANilai. Ouh, I'm forgot to tell you. There had three languages that I learned at this school. Arab, Malay and English languages that I have to score in PMR. Don't forget the other lessons. 








So,this is the time that I have to make the decision between primary and secondary school that catch my heart the most. I don't know what to choose. I think the both school is best for me. I think I choose my secondary school because I had learned so many things even though I study at the school not within 2 years. But I like my primary school too. It is also best and I enjoy study at the both school. Our moment in that school will not forget by me. Thanks to Teacher Nadiah because give me this assignment because I can remember my school days before.


Written by: Siti Hajar bt Ahmad Yusri

No comments:

Post a Comment