Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Assignment

Before and Now


     Since we had two week holiday,my english teacher have give us a asigment to do in this blog.Now,let me introduce you about myself.My name is Nur Rabiahtul Insyirah bt Pauzi.I`m 14 years old.In this blog, i will tell you about my primary and secondary school.





     When i`m in primary school,i have a lot of friends.i fell very sad because i have to leave them.now,i will tell you about my primary school.When i`m in standard 1 till 3 I was school at Sekolah Kebaangsaan Batu Pekaka,Kedah.Then when I`m in standard 3 till 5 I was  school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Senangan,Butterworth and then lastly in standard 6 iwas school at S.K Labu Ulu,Seremban.Although I still new at there,I got a lot of new friends.The teacher at that school are very kind and caring.Many activity they did to attract the student to go to school .I was very exited to go to school at that time.The teachers at there very kind,caring and cool teachers.Although we always happy,but it still have some obstacles that we had to through it.My teachers and friend always support and when i was in trouble.When i`m in standard six,i have UPSR examination.Then,i got 4A1B in UPSR.The time was very fast.After i finish the primary school,i have to go to secondary school and leave my beloved teachers and friends.I was very sad to leave them but i hope we will met again for the next year.

       Now, i will tell you about my secondary school.There are a lot of new things that i have to study.My secondary school name is Sekolah Menengah Agama Nilai and it is also known as SMA Nilai.When i went to the school, i was very shocked because the school is very small.It also have hostel.Although the hostel is small but we always together in what condition we had.I`m the one who stay in that hostel.In my first day, was very nervous because i have to face with the new teachers,friends and also new subject.Then day by day, i was very happy in class 1 al ghazali because the teacher is very kind and always support me in study.But the time is very fast to leave us.Now,in year 2012 i become 14 years student .I was study in class 2 al ghazali.My class teacher name is Pn. Zubaidah bt  Seman.We always fighting in this class but we still together untill today.we also have many obstacles that we have through it and we still be patient on what we have to through it.Many subject that i have to study because in year 2013 we were the last batch who will take the PMR examination.We hope we can do the best for get the best result.I hope too i will met again my old friends at primary school.Ok, that`s all that i want to tell you about my school.

       Thank you for read this and also i want to say thank you for teacher Nadiah because i can remember my school moment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


Written by:
Nur Rabiahtul Insyirah

No comments:

Post a Comment